We Are Involved in All Major Associations
- Bundesverband deutscher Banken e.V. / The Association of German Banks (BdB) is the representative body of privately owned banks in the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Bankenverband Rheinland-Pfalz e.V. / The Association of Banks in Rhineland-Palatinate is a member of the Association of German Banks e.V. Berlin. As the voice of privately owned commercial banks in Rhineland-Palatinate, it represents their interests towards politics and society.
- Verband der Auslandsbanken in Deutschland e.V. / The Association of Foreign Banks in Germany e.V. (VAB) represents the interests of over 200 foreign banks, capital management companies and financial services institutions in Germany from more than 30 countries.
- Einlagensicherungsfonds deutscher Banken / The Deposit Insurance Fund of the Association of German Banks protects credit balances of private bank customers in Germany.
- BVZL – Bundesverband Vermögensanlagen im Zweitmarkt US Lebensversicherungen e.V. / The Association for Investments in the Secondary Market US Life Insurance e.V. (BVZL) was founded in May 2004 by German companies of the Life Settlement industry. It is an interest group engaging in economic, legal, and political issues of the international Life Settlement markets.